Just a note:

I am not very "Politically Correct." I cuss. A lot. If you can't handle the "F" word, quit reading. If you can't handle the "C" word, or maybe even the "P" word, then go away.


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where have I been?

Not in a boat with a goat. Or in a house with a mouse. Just not posting here, for sure. I have been in a house with 3 crazy children, a crackhead cat, and a dog that doesn't know when to move out of my fucking way!

I'm a little bit ADD....I forget. A lot. I get sidetracked. A lot. I need Post-It notes, I guess. And it's not like I haven't had shit to talk about, because I have. We've had two motherfucking hurricanes hit Louisiana since my last post. That's something to goddamn talk about. Country lost his job because of one of those bastards!

I read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. My housework suffered for a week. And I read the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I watched the entire season of True Blood. Now I want to secretly be a vampire.

We got a cat...you know, the crackhead one I mentioned earlier. I call her a crackhead because there is no other excuse for her behavior other than her being on drugs of some sort. Her name is Bella. BTW, I named her that before I'd even heard of Twilight.

Anyway, there's more to what's been going on in my life than all that, but I'm not going to get into all of it.

And maybe I'll stop neglecting my blog someday!

No comments: