Just a note:

I am not very "Politically Correct." I cuss. A lot. If you can't handle the "F" word, quit reading. If you can't handle the "C" word, or maybe even the "P" word, then go away.


Friday, July 18, 2008

Home is where the heathens are...

Kennedy went to stay with Blaine's parents for four days, and I'll tell you what, the ride home from bringing her to them was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y quiet. There was no fighting in the backseat. No hitting or crying or foul language. I did not have to threaten bodily harm or take off my flip flop once the whole time!

Rhiannon and Colton both rode along looking out their window without having to worry about an elbow coming out of left field or a fist upside their head because their foot was too close to hers...

But....I miss the little turd! Our house isn't the same and it kinda makes me sad. I know she's giving Granny and Pawpaw hell, so I should get some pleasure out of that!

Rhiannon will go next week for 4 days, and The Boy will go the week after for the same amount of time. Too bad they couldn't take them all together...although, I'd probably feel lost without my little heathens. All the whining and moaning I do about how they live to make me crazy, and all I want is for them to be home...

No comments: