Just a note:

I am not very "Politically Correct." I cuss. A lot. If you can't handle the "F" word, quit reading. If you can't handle the "C" word, or maybe even the "P" word, then go away.


Sunday, July 6, 2008

Location, location, location!

So, I attempted fireworks pictures for the first time ever. We weren't in the best spot - hence the car you see in some of the pictures...and I didn't have a tripod - I propped my camera on the trunk of my car and randomly snapped away. Next year, it's all about location, location, location! And I'll have a tripod and probably a remote...must be prepared! But I was kinda pleased with my trial and error shots.

A few of my favorites out of all my favorites!







And here are all of the shots that I chose as favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried getting some photos of fireworks too. Did you use the flash? I tried it both ways and with the flash off they sucked. I probably annoyed the hell out of the people around me.

Kim said...

I didn't use the flash. I had the F stop at 11 or higher and SS set at 1-4 seconds on most.