Just a note:

I am not very "Politically Correct." I cuss. A lot. If you can't handle the "F" word, quit reading. If you can't handle the "C" word, or maybe even the "P" word, then go away.


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shut. Up. Seriously...SHUT UP!

My kids are my world. I love my kids immensely. I would kill for my kids. I would die for them.

But if I hear any more screaming, crying, bickering, tattling, whining, name-calling, or one of them say, "Mom!" in a voice that would make Satan cringe, I am seriously going to lose my fucking mind.

Only 36 days, 13 hours, and 50 minutes ... or so I've heard, because I'm not really counting ... until they're back in school! Photobucket

1 comment:

Madeline said...

I can totally relate!!! The first 2 weeks were fun, but it's time to go back! I love your blog!
Madeline from HOM